? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Off Day...

I was off yesterday, Friday 4/9/09.
Swept da floor of whole house after woke up.
Gave Browny a bath after dat.
Dried him up, comb his fur, powdered him.
And changed his shirt.
Den my turn to bath. After me and Browny go out
together for da 1st time.
(Browny after bath)

We went to Prangin and meet up with Siew Siew for lunch.

We ate Steamboat.
Den we go hunt for my bag.
Siew Siew took me to Hot Element.
She got me discounts. Hehe...
Well, all da bags der are nice. Da clothes too.

(took dis at Hot Element)

(its only RM 79.90)

Later at nite i went to Gurney to buy another bag from SEED.
Its RM129.00. But less 20% for members, so only RM 103.20.
I'm so in lurvessss wit BAGSSSS!!!
Bag FEVER!!!
Goin to get another from PADINI.
A office handbag which cost RM 149.00. :p

To be continue....XOXO

0 comments: