? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 5, 2009

1 More day to go...wOoHoo!!!

hey hey hey...

oo i dono why, but my right side eye lid has been jumpin jumpin non-stop since 2 or 3days ago. if it is left side i knew i will be dropin some tears. maybe dis is a sign i would enjoy my b'day dis year. hehe... :p
just now my manager a.k.a Ah Pa passed me my b'day present from him & Sem Sem a.k.a Ah Chi coz tomoro i'm off. i can't stop myself frm openin da card but i will leave da present to open tomoro. ^^ cute huh...thanks Ah Pa & Ah Chi.
dis is da Idou i'm in loveeeee wit...
i had French Fried Rice frm Hongkie below my office. doesnt taste dat good to me. a RM 10++ fried rice. expensive huh. maybe i should start saving for my Idou. hehe...

i've been chattin wit 2 fren frm Human Pets recently...both of them are really so sweet. makin me laugh every time we chat. one is Terry, and another is Mikki frm Adelaide, Aus. hi Terry, hi Mikki...^^
dis is so cute...i would do dis too when i'm a mom. haha. da baby wit da cat is even cuter.

waitin forward for tomoro...^^

hugsss & kisses

0 comments: