? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stupid Thiefs!!!

Last nite i went to Tesco wit Kiiro Daddy to buy food for tomorrow's breakfast.
We went der by motorcycle. After shoppin around, we went to take our bike.
My helmet was lost. I am very ANGRY & SAD...
Dis is my 2nd time i lost my valueables. Dat helmet cost me 70bucks.
and i love it a lot. DAMN THIEF!!! I curse whoever stole my helmets to an accident!!!
I'm already broke & nowadays ask Kiiro Daddy fetch me to work wit bike.
Yet dis happen to me even i pray a lot nowadays... sad...
Now no more same helmet wit Kiiro Daddy. Luckily he stil got his old one.
Kiiro Daddy said he wil buy a brand new helmet and park his bike in Tesco & wait for da thief!!
Sigh....

0 comments: