? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

me 1st blogggg....

meowwww.... hi guyss...1st time BLOGGIN. got some complain bout my fav fast food. McD!!! i ordered a delivery for lunch 2days ago as all alone in office. There is a McValue lunch which only cost RM5.95...but i need to walk to Tesco to get it. my lunch consist a McChicken regular set n my fav dessert, McFlurry...it cost RM 17++.
*sigh* lazy lo so pay more lo. Da main thing is .....*jeng jeng jeng*..der is a SHORT BLACK color HAIR in my McFlurry!!!!! argghhh. dah lah shrinked into smaller cup wer da price remains...adui...i had to give my dear dessert to da rubbish bin.

and dis is latest me...

venue: gc*f

and dis is my latest Hello Kitty collection:





my latest ESPRIT watch from dearest Kiiro Daddy :



my only Valentine's present from him(well, he did treat me to The Ship, but da service was bad..not goin der anymore). my bouquet downgraded..*sad*:

OK dats all for now...see you all soon..muacksss^^

0 comments: