? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 12, 2009

bla bla bla...

Hi all..
Was feelin very emo for passed few days...but i'm fine now..
I had nightmares for almost everynite. makes me scare to close my eyes.
Had a fight again wit Kiiro Daddy. But after dat, he hug me so tight to sleep everynite.
Haha...tu lah, say d ma, don make me sad. hehe.

Last nite a fren took me to a temple to seek advice frm da God (Seong Tay Kong).
Actually i wanted to ask bout me and Kiiro Daddy, but i started askin bout my job and my dad.
Seong Tay Kong said da same as Pek Kong, my current job is good for me. So i'm stayin. But i'm sure dats not wat my dad would wana hear. Sigh...

Seong Tay Kong said me and Kiiro Daddy are impatient, dats why alwiz argue. OK OK, i'll be patient wit him now on to save our LoVE..

Follow on i ask bout my nightmares. Da latest was yesterday mornin wer i tot i saw 3 joss sticks standin on Kiiro Daddy's chest while he's sleepin. It was a very unusual dream if it was a dream. But i was sure i was awake frm da nightmares only to see dat. I was so scare to see or dream dat thing again i don dare to close my eyes. Hope to get more sleep...

Last 2days went to find Yien Ping lunch...Monday i fetch her frm her office to go Sushi King below my office. We ate a lot...Ppl were watchin. Haha. Tuesday i fetch her to Sunshine Square in Bayan Baru to have lunch. Crazy huh...it was very rush for a 1 hour lunch. Both days had me chased by my manager. On monday da msg sounds like dis "Lunch so long one".. tuesday is "Kat, do you know wat time izit now?". I was so scare. I din mean to be late. Sorry Ah Pa. I know Ah Pa sayang us. He don wan to scold us even we're wrong. I feel bad.
I'm startin to listen to Fly FM back..as Hitz nowadays are repeatin da same song whole day everyday...and I no need to ask "Are you da Hitz.FM Fugitive?" to everybody. I just need to Type CASH and send to 33399. Haha...I've sent sms dat cost me more than RM5. Silly me..

Seeee yaaa...^^

0 comments: