? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, March 7, 2009

My 23rd B'day

I just checked my Friendster & Facebook...wow..so many b'day wishes. So happy!! I celebrated my 23rd birthday at Secret Recipe yesterday(6th March)...I was so happy to have 2 beauties celebrated it wit me even though my dear bf & family wasn't der. Really appreciate it gals.. Mr. Leong, Secret Recipe's boss took da pic for us...Long time din see him d. Gosh i look so not nice in da pics taken by other ppl... hey i'm da main actress why you 2 look more nice than me???
I ask for a piece of Mud Cake wit 2 big & 3 small candles but it came wit da candles on it!!!! Da cake look so ugly coz da candles are too much & too big...Yien Ping almost want dat waitress to change it. haha..but i don mind.

My bf's sis got me a cake from Eden...May May. So sweet of her. Thank you May May. She told me, "da cake are full of love, you're not lacked of love d..." haha. Dda shoes is by 2 beauties who alwiz accompany me lunch...Yien Ping & Siew Siew. Thank you so much gals. Da Mimi cat plush is by my Ah Pa & Ah Chi. While da Hello Kitty jewellery box is by my dear Mary Anne...hugss.
Dis is by my dear Kiiro Daddy...thank you so much my dear...love you alwiz... ^^ Hope we'll be happy t'gther forever.
Kiiro Daddy took Kiiro Mummy go jalan jalan in car den watched Street Fighter (legend of Chun Li) in Prangin at 11.35pm. Quite nice..
I spoke to my dad on dat day...i missed him... he asked me to go back and work wit him, he said he can give a lot better pay than outside can give me. but its not coz of pay or wat, i'm OK wit my job now. My mind is really a mess...don know what to do.
I went to a flat type of temple accompany my bf. But da god(Pek Kong) told me i'm full of problems. Well dats rite. He said lots of things bout me which is true. He said i drive like flyin a plane. Haha...means i alwiz speed. sorry but i cant help it. He said my temper is a bad as my dad. And he knows dat my salary is quite ok just dat i can see it cant spend it. why?? haha...dats real alrite, coz i need to pay for car loan, insurance, credit card, petrol, food, phone bill...left nothin every 1st week of pay. But 1 thing i am happy to hear from da god is my current job is good for me. dats great....

Thank you all for da wishes & gifts...love you all...

0 comments: